Personal Data means data about a living individual who can be identified from those data (or from those and other information either in our possession or likely to come into our possession).Usage Data
Usage Data is data collected automatically either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).Cookies
Cookies are small pieces of data stored on your device (computer or mobile device).Data Controller
Data Controller means the natural or legal person who (either alone or jointly or in common with other persons) determines the purposes for which and the manner in which any personal information are, or are to be, processed.
Data Processor (or Service Provider) means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Data Controller.
We may use the services of various Service Providers in order to process your data more effectively.Data Subject (or User)
Data Subject is any living individual who is using our Service and is the subject of Personal Data.GDPR
The General Data Protection Regulation.
Information Collection and Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
Types of Data CollectedPersonal Data
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain Personal Data that can be used to contact or identify you. Personal Data may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal Code, City, Country
We may also collect information about how the Service is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
The information collected within the last 12 months includes:
|Category of Information
A real name, alias, postal address, unique personal identifier, online identifier, Internet Protocol address, email address, account name, or other similar identifiers.
|Categories of personal information described in subdivision (e) of Section 1798.80 of the California Civil Code.
A name, signature, address, telephone number.
|Characteristics of protected classifications under California or federal law
Age (40 years or older), race, color, ancestry, national origin, citizenship, religion or creed, marital status, medical condition, physical or mental disability, sex (including gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy or childbirth and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, veteran military status, genetic information (including familial genetic information).
Records of personal property, products or services purchased, obtained, or considered, or other purchasing or consuming histories or tendencies.
An individual’s physiological, biological or behavioral characteristics, including an individual’s deoxyribonucleic acid (DNA), that can be use, singly or in combination with each other or with other identifying data, to establish individual identity, including but not limited to, imagery of the iris, retina, fingerprint, face, hand, palm, vein patterns, and voice recordings, from which an identifier template, such as a faceprint, a minutiae template, or a voiceprint, can be extracted, and keystroke patterns or rhythms, gait patterns or rhythms, and sleep, health, or exercise data that contain identifying information.
|Internet or other electronic network activity information
Browsing history, search history, and information regarding a consumer’s interaction with an Internet Web site, application, advertisement.
Physical location, position, and movement data.
Audio, electronic, visual, thermal, olfactory, or similar information.
|Professional or employment-related information
Present and past employment data.
Education records maintained by educational institutions or third parties on behalf of these institutions.
|Inferences drawn from any other information
Data reflecting a consumer’s preferences, characteristics, habits, attitudes, predispositions, intelligences, and abilities.
The categories of information described above are collected from the following categories of sources:
- Directly from you or your agents, such as through your submissions to the Services.
- Directly and indirectly from activity through the Services, such as through your interaction with the Services.
- From third parties that work with us to provide services to you.
Additional categories of information will not be collected or used for materially different purposes without first providing you with notice.
Tracking Cookies Data
Cookies are files with small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
Use of Information
We use the collected information for various purposes:
- To provide you with information, products and Services that have been requested and maintain our Service.
- To fulfill the purpose for which the information was provided by you.
- Perform activities described to you when collecting your information or as set forth in the California Consumer Protection Act (“CCPA”).
- To perform internal and external marketing.
- To carry out obligations and enforce contractual rights.
- To notify you about changes to our Service.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so.
- To provide customer support.
- To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Service, such as through testing, research, analysis, and development.
- To monitor the usage of our Service.
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues.
- To respond to requests from law enforcement and government organizations as required by law, court order, or government regulation.
- To evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, sale, or other transfer of some or all of our assets whether on an ongoing basis or as part of a discrete transaction in which collected information is among the assets transferred.
Additional categories of information will not be used for materially different purposes without first providing you with notice.
Disclosure and Sale of Personal Data
Legal Basis for Processing Personal Data Under GDPR
We may process your Personal Data because:
- We need to perform a contract with you.
- You have given us permission to do so.
- The processing is in our legitimate interests and it’s not overridden by your rights.
- For payment processing purposes.
- To comply with the law.
Retention of Data
We will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of our Service, or we are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
Transfer of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside the United States and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to United States and process it there.
Disclosure of Data
Disclosure for Law Enforcement
Under certain circumstances, we may be required to disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
We may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation.
- To protect and defend our rights or property.
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service.
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public.
- To protect against legal liability.
Security of Data
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Your Rights in Information and User Data
You have several rights regarding information collected by the Services. These include:
- The right to know what categories and specific pieces of information are collected, disclosed for a business purpose, or sold by requesting this information from us.
- The right to request deletion of information collected or maintained by us.
- The right to opt-out of the sale of collected information.
- The right not to receive discriminatory treatment by us for choosing to exercise your privacy rights.
- The right to designate an authorized agent for making requests under the CCPA on your behalf.
With respect to information collected outside of Personal Data obtained from individuals on behalf of a business relating to access to or use of our Services, we cannot verify your identity to the degree of certainty required to fulfill requests to know or delete your collected information. We cannot fulfill these requests because information collected from you is not associated with any static identifier and cannot be linked to other information collected from you. All other information collected from you does not provide a reliable method for verifying your identity.
To designate an authorized agent to exercise rights on your behalf, please contact us. We may request information from you in order to verify your identity when designating an authorized agent. We may also ask for your authorized agent to provide a written permission from you giving them authorization and verify their own identity by submitting information requested by us.
Your Data Protection Rights Under GDPR
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. We aim to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete, or limit the use of your Personal Data.
If you wish to be informed what Personal Data we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you. Whenever made possible, you can access, update or request deletion of your Personal Data directly within your account settings section. If you are unable to perform these actions yourself, please contact us to assist you.
- The right of rectification. You have the right to have your information rectified if that information is inaccurate or incomplete.
- The right to object. You have the right to object to our processing of your Personal Data.
- The right of restriction. You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal information.
- The right to data portability. You have the right to be provided with a copy of the information we have on you in a structured, machine-readable and commonly used format.
- The right to withdraw consent. You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time where we relied on your consent to process your personal information.
- Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests.
- You have the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about our collection and use of your Personal Data. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority in the European Economic Area (EEA).
"Do Not Track" Signals
We do not support Do Not Track. Do Not Track is a preference you can set in your web browser to inform websites that you do not want to be tracked.
You can enable or disable Do Not Track by visiting the Preferences or Settings page of your web browser.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your information only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We may use third-party Service Providers to store the information uploaded by you.Google Cloud Storage
Google Cloud Storage is an online file storage web service provided by Google. The service provides scalable solution to store and accessing data with advanced security and sharing capabilities.
For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy Terms web page: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.Google Analytics
Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Service. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy Terms web page: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=enBehavioral Remarketing
Google Adwords remarketing service is provided by Google, Inc.
You can opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize the Google Display Network ads by visiting the Google Ads Settings page: https://adssettings.google.com/
Google also recommends installing the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on – https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout – for your web browser. Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on provides visitors with the ability to prevent their data from being collected and used by Google Analytics.
For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy Terms web page: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=enFacebook
Facebook remarketing service is provided by Facebook, Inc.
You can learn more about interest-based advertising from Facebook by visiting this page: https://www.facebook.com/help/164968693837950
To opt-out from Facebook’s interest-based ads follow these instructions from Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/help/568137493302217
Facebook adheres to the Self-Regulatory Principles for Online Behavioral Advertising established by the Digital Advertising Alliance. You can also opt-out from Facebook and other participating companies through the Digital Advertising Alliance in the USA https://www.aboutads.info/choices/, the Digital Advertising Alliance of Canada in Canada https://youradchoices.ca/ or the European Interactive Digital Advertising Alliance in Europe https://www.youronlinechoices.eu/, or opt-out using your mobile device settings.
For more information on the privacy practices of Facebook, please visit Facebook’s Data Policy: https://www.facebook.com/privacy/explanation
We may provide paid products and/or services within the Service. In that case, we use third-party services for payment processing (e.g. payment processors).
The payment processors we work with are:PayPal or Braintree
Links to Other Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 ("Children").
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
Last updated at June 8, 2022.